CKS Memorial Hall

CKS Memorial Hall

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Let's Get It Started

Well here I am, 81 hours and 8 minutes until my departure time.  My psyche is going bipolar on me. Part of me is in a whirlwind of excitement, ready to go out into the world on my own new adventure; and the other part of me is in a complete downpour of tears and affliction over leaving my friends and family behind. What to feel, what to feel? Friday night brought a painful goodbye to a great deal of my friends, some having already gone. :-(  Saturday brought even more grief as I bid farewell to a great deal of my family, and my extended family of friends at interskate. I know that I should be ecstatic, I should be jumping up and down with joy at the thought of going on this amazing trip, and leaving in only a few short days; but I can not help but think that I am ill-prepared.

On a lighter note, I recieved my itinerary today. Oh boy: 22 hours of flying :-P
I depart from Binghamton Airport, at 5:50am. Then it's a 1hour and 30minute flight to Washington Dulles Airport for a 1hr, 35minute long layover and a connection flight to San Francisco lasting 5 hours and 54 minutes. When I get to SanFran, I have 1 hour and 50 minutes to find my gate and board my flight to Narita Tokyo, JAPAN.  A 15 HOUR FLIGHT! but because of the time difference, it looks a lot shorter.  After that it is a 1 hour 40 minute break and straight to Taipei!!! I will arrive on Friday at 8:45 pm, their time; Saturday 8:45am, our time.

Hopefully I will get to see everyone that I need to before I depart, so I can say my goodbyes.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment