CKS Memorial Hall

CKS Memorial Hall

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hmm alrighty, now we're on Tuesday...

Tuesday, as compared to the rest of my time here, was mostly uneventful or maybe better worded as- uninteresting.

Ali and I made the hour and a half long trek to my school by bus, MRT, and other bus.  When we got there I was in pure awe, too shocked to take a picture, too nervous to breathe steadily.  My school is absolutely enormous.  3 buildings, each as large as MCS, make up the entire campus.  It was all sort of a blur from there.  Ali and I went to the office of student affairs, met with 3 of my teachers and what I think is my principal to discuss my being there (which was actually them discussing- me listening in utter confusion), and then my three teachers introduced themselves to me by English name, and showed Ali and I around the school.  Fiona is the one who speaks the most english. She explained to me that she will be my counselor for this year.  My teachers showed me the gymnasium/auditorium first, which at the time had the entire school inside for a special presentation. Following that was the "playground" which was a combination of a track, various athletic courts, and what looked like an outdoor stage. Lastly, they showed us the library which is one big building, with the main part of it on the third floor; which is where Fiona's office is. She is very sweet. She told me if I need anything, I can get a hold of her.

After that was really nothing important.  We said our goodbyes and Ali and I began the long trek home.  When we got back, Ali went to work. I was more than happy to have the house to myself. I cranked the AC in my room, took a shower and went to sleep. (mind you this was at like 2 in the afternoon) I slept until 8 when Ali woke me up to give me dinner and to go with her to get Joy so we could all go grocery shopping together. Again, we finished, went home, nightly routine, and alas: lovely bed :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment